Friday, March 26, 2010

Day five of raw.

As of today Saya will have been on raw for five days. She has just been eaten chicken thighs for breakfast and dinner I did give her raw eggs with her meal too..

So far besides that one runny poop her stool has been pretty nice and well formed not runny and she doesn't have any problems pooping either..

Funny I pay a lot of attention to her poop, but I guess that's the only way to tell if she's settling it the diet well.. lol

Here morning poop had some bones in it, but on her second walk she pooped again and it didn't have it so I think she's getting better at digesting the bones..

This week she got a lot of bone in items, but I think that's good for her first week or so at least.

I plan to buy some more chicken thighs and there is some good deals on chicken breasts, boneless chicken thighs, and pork so I plan to buy those pork will be her new protein source once she's settled in.

I think instead of moving to the new protein first I think I'll slowly introduce her organ meats to her once she's settled on raw.

So far I'm happy with the results and the great thing is she doesn't have to drink as much water since raw has a lot of liquid in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment