Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Backyard breeders make me depressed.

I've made a big fuss over this person before she bred a red headed B&T with a cream she has breed same red headed B&T so it wasn't a oops litter..

She is on face book coarse have her wall post public so I check it every so often probably should stop. I just get annoyed at this person on what she does.  

I don't think I'll ever be a breeder, but don't think I'd trust some friends to sell pups for me.. 

Saya's angry about puppy mill and backyard breeders!
 I though this picture would fit this blog post. =)


Saya had a yummy pork shoulder roast for meal she ate 10oz of it and when she was done she licked her lips a lot so I got some pictures of silly shiba face. lol

 This one here is more recent before the person's trip

Breeder
Anyone want to sell puppies today? I leave tomorrow

person #1
How many do you have left?

Breeder
‎3 left need you at like 6pm

This one is the earlier one
person #1
What exactly needs to be done?

person #2
I agree with that person! ^

Breeder
Well we just sit at a corner for a few hours and let people stop by and look and hopefully buy a puppy lol we did it before and it was fun and the dogs didn't mind the cars but my mom won't let me go by myself plus it's more fun with someone else helping.

1 comment:

  1. Sit at a corner like it's a freakin' lemonade stand?!?!

    GAH!!

    Saya's picture matches the look of disgust on my face, too!

    ReplyDelete