Friday, July 19, 2013

Cost of things June


  • FOOD: $0
  • TREATS: $0
  • ACCESSORIES MISC: $0
  • VET/MEDICAL: $0
TOTAL: $0
June is a light month we didn't get anything from store or no dog treats.

July is more productive month as we went to the farmer's market picked up things for humans and I got some grass fed organs..

Also ordered a case of caned dog food that was on sale it hasn't shipped yet so I'll probably write review on it. I never tried the brand before so we'll see ingredients looks good.

It has been really hot month too in 80F-90F crazy.

I'm mainly keeping the garden watered, watering the orchard is pain as it's far off. Can't wait to get a cart so I can take big things of water to the trees much easier.

Though taking two buckets of water at a time guess good weight exercise. haha

Me and my mom went to a pick blueberry type of thing and we got tons of blueberries and also a big thing of blueberry honey and costa rican coffee I think. Nothing like locally grown honey!

I have bit of delicate stomach when it comes to coffee normal store brands tend to give me a stomachache while coffee from this place, local coffee shop and community coffee doesn't mess up my stomach.. Maybe because it's processed better or something.

I do love coffee and it's probably for best I can't have grocery kind as I find the ones I get have a much better taste compared to the grocery or Starbucks kind.

Saya's doing well she's enjoying the summer, eating good, and getting daily exercise.

The fence around the garden really has helped a lot no more groundhog or rabbits destroying things.

1 comment: