Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thoughts on My pet carnivore

Last Saturday we went to farmers market got some nice veggies and meat for us and I got Saya lb or so of beef stew meat, beef tongue, pork heart, and beef heart. I'm hoping to pick up more beef tongue, kidneys, and hearts to stock up before the market closes.


After dinner we did some running around and then went to the cracker barrel to pick up the my pet carnivore pick up.

There was only one other person who came to pick up she got a pretty big order makes mine. look tiny. haha


It was nice meeting the people who work at MPC very kind and friendly. Came bit early luckily I came early too so they weren't waiting too long.

Items were packed nicely and looks good in quality.

I've only portioned two of the 2lb tripe supermix to make it easier to take out. Still need to thaw and portion the spleen and pancreas.

I just got two tripe super mix,  goat spleen, beef spleen, and beef pancreas for each dog. I figure this makes a nice first order.  Didn't want to go too overboard so wanted it to be something simple and something they'd like.



Saya and Bella had some the next day and they loved it. They had tripe before when I gotten a 1lb of it from hare today.. Saya's portion had bit of honest kitchen mix, tiny bit of oatmeal and blueberries. I don't give Honest kitchen all the time, but sometime mix it with some ground meat, egg or canned fish to make a quick meal.


I like MPC and plan to order more in the future. Currently checking items and deciding what to order next. Coarse will get some tripe supermix, but might try couple different things too.

Both love it and it's nice to get some variety in since not many stores sell pancreas, spleen or green tripe.

7 comments:

  1. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. tempmailo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. why is my dog shaking and panting at night

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the same holds true for cat owners...Do you choose Whiskas that states 'Everything we do is about making cats happy! food storage containers for dog food

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best dog food will vary from canine to canine, and will differ depending on factors like life stage, breed and individual nutritional and health needs. Chewy offers https://barkntailsworld.com/product-category/food/ premium dog food for the best high-quality taste and nutritional value. Consult with your vet to find the best food option for your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! thekontent.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you are faced with delivering bad news, it is important to make it easier for those on the receiving end. It's important in business, whether a manager or an employee, to treat others professionally and be empathic, while being honest and direct. The Language Lab's of international schools in Brussels top five tips for delivering bad news will help improve your business communication.

    ReplyDelete