Thursday, October 23, 2014

Second mpc order

excited for a walk
Ordered from my pet carnivore a second time.. I got four 3lb beef snout, three 2lb of ground beef tripe with gullet & trachea, two 2lb pork heart chunks and two 2lb pork tongue chunks.

I have both dogs stuff portioned out and frozen except for the tripe. I still have couple of the tripe supermix so once that is all gone I'll sort out the tripe with gullet and trachea. Each get three lbs of it.

Everything together!
The beef snout was something different I fed tripe, hearts, tongue before..

The snout is chewy I cut a few to gradually get Bella used to it. Luckily most of the pieces were still frozen some except for couple.  I definitely recommend cutting this type of thing semi frozen much easier to handle.

Watching as I prep it.
I've fed both dogs the heart, tongue and beef snout and both like it and have no issues. Saya had pork heart and tongue before from the farmer's market and Bella is bit new so she gotten it in smaller pieces for now. I'll increase it soon.

Coarse they love the tripe. I got the gullet and trachea ones instead of the supermix.

Freeze is now pretty much fully only has little bit of room in the dog treat and misc stuff baskets.


Crazy looking stuff..

 The pork heart chunks and pork tongue chunks are pretty nice.. No need to cut up like beef heart since it's already cut up and whole one is not huge like beef too.

the hearts and tongue looked good no bad smells and dogs love the ones I gave them.

Yummy dog's dinner

Bella first time trying pork tongue. She had beef tongue before and gets boneless pork and pork ribs too.

I also have some scoops of the beef tripe supermix and little bit of honest kitchen preference too.

duck neck and bit of bonless chicken
Saya got beef tripe supermix with bit of HK preference, joint supplement and fish oil for breakfast and duck neck and bit of boneless chicken. She ate the chicken and half of the neck. I plan to give rest of  the neck later on.

I'm happy with the second order. Coarse since freeze is full I'll be holding off on ordering till there is room.

Posting this in case anyone plan to order from there soon. MPC is having payment changes beginning November first. here's the full info here.
UPCOMING PAYMENT CHANGES
We want to give everyone plenty of advance notice. Beginning November 1, we will no longer be accepting payment at delivery for orders. This includes all orders that are picked up at our warehouse, home delivery and route delivery. Orders placed for UPS shipping have always required advance payment. Now, we are making advance payment the only option for all methods of delivery. 

There are several reasons for the change. We are trying to streamline operations to serve you, our valued customers, better. Although we have found fellow raw-feeders to be thoughtful and integral, there have been occasional issues with returned checks and having to track down payments. We also take into great consideration our drivers' safety.
Thank you for your continued patronage and your understanding with this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment