Monday, February 6, 2012

Pre made raw test this week

I picked up a bag of bison Nature's variety raw to do a trail run had a coupon. I don't think I'd ever do pre made. I love the type raw I do much more fun the nugget seem so small..

One nugget
Ingredients seem fine.. i got bison one since I don't feed bison often there is a bison farm somewhere so I might buy their stuff soon..

Here's some examples of the formula of food.


Venison, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Raw Ground Lamb Bone, Apples, Carrots, Pumpkinseeds, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Chicken Eggs, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Duck Eggs, Pheasant Eggs, Quail Eggs, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove.


comes with 48 raw nuggets
Bison, Bison Liver, Beef Kidney, Raw Ground Bison Bone, Bison Kidney, Apples, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Montmorillonite Clay, Chicken Eggs, Broccoli, Lettuce, Salmon Oil, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Mixed Tocopherols with Citric Acid (a natural preservative), Rosemary Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Duck Eggs, Pheasant Eggs, Quail Eggs, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove
 


Saya eating her meal of beef gullet good source glucosamine or condrotine
Ingredient wise it looks good if your dog is allergic to chicken, duck or any poultry seems they have chicken and other poultry eggs. I know most dogs who are allergic to cooked chicken or what ever meat, but not raw, but there are some dogs who are allergic to both..

So be aware of that also it's not one protein formula I bold up the different proteins which is good for a dog who does fine with all proteins, but just thought I'd point that out.

48 nuggets in it should feed her for 8days or so price for bison is like $16. We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow will be Saya's first day on it I plan to give her three nuggets in am and three in pm I weighed 6nuggets and it's about right amount she gets in a day.

I'll keep try on her poop if it gets runny or hard not sure how much bone is in it I can always give her bit of caned fish, little more boneless, a egg, gizzard with each day..


hare today order
Hare today also has meat/bone and organ mixes and they're more single protein you order duck you just get duck meat/bone/organs, order chicken same, goat etc.

Example of it is sheep meat, bone and organs(
liver, heart, lung and kidneys. )

Goat meat, bone, and organs(
heart, lung, liver, tripe and kidney along with bones)

Duck meat, bone and organs(
heart, liver, and gizzard)

Only difference is these don't have veggies, fruit, salmon oil, olive oil, and vitamin and minerals added. I dunno if this could be fed full time like pre made, but it's very nice for traveling and stuff.

The goat was my fav since it had tripe in it.

Hare today pre ground stuff is probably great for feeding when in a hurry, boarding, or traveling.

Saya loved the goat, mutton, and duck ones she didn't have any tummy issues.



This is a whole days worth of it. We'll see how she likes it tomorrow she seems like it when I was photographing it.

I'll be sure to update on how she does this week on it I don't think I'd do this full time though I prefer variety of items and affordability of my own type of raw..

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looking forwards to the results.

    I need to do an order from either Hare-Today or MyPetCarnivore sometime soon. I just can't get some stuff locally that I'd like to, but I am very reluctant to buy from those sites since shipping for something that costs about $30 is exactly that. $30. I'm not quite fond of paying such huge shipping fees, but the fact that I can't get those items easily... It's a difficult decision right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah shipping is high. hare today for me was $21

    for all the stuff I got $85.06
    then shipping $21.94
    Total:$107.00

    Saya loved the whole quail I plan to get another bag of quail, a whole fur on rabbit to try she already had one she caught she acted like she wasn't sure at first, but did eat it.

    I'll be getting the whole herring and sardines and beef lung too.

    Saya loved the stinky tripe and the meat/bone/organ mix I got her. Beef gullet was a fav too I plan get gullet, trachea, and tripe from my pet carnivore since they're 2hours from me. Probably won't happen for while since freezer still full.

    I also want check the mexican markets for meat goodies.

    ReplyDelete