Saturday, May 19, 2012

Coconut oil review

Coconut review time! Brand:Tropical traditions virgin coconut oil.

I just got it today so I'll just give my basic thoughts of it and if I like it.

I got the package and it was well packaged so that's good. 32 oz good size too especially a review bottle!

I opened it right away to see how it looked it turned to liquid due to warm weather, but some time in the house it turned back to a solid.
Saya taste testing it and she rates it two paws up! :) She really liked the flavor coarse she loves coconut oil so no wonder.

I tried bit myself and it tasted good had coconut taste to it and smelled like coconut.

I'll be sure to try it in a smoothie and try some recipes to see how it tastes. Cooking veggies with it like asparagus taste good so I'll probably do that too as a veggie choice.

There's plenty of desert dishes I'm sure so I'll try those and review on them how they taste.

I know this mainly about Saya and her diet, but I don't mind adding some small reviews on some food I make for myself.


Saya my blog's star modeling next to the jar. She's 20lb dog so not too big despite her husky breed look.. Not many people know shiba inu come in black and tan or sesame they always see red which is more common then B&T.

The coconut's oil home page is: Here.

Here's a video about this brand's coconut oil.


So far I like this coconut oil brand's quality taste and smell wise. I look forward to using it and trying various recipes with it.

I put two teaspoons of it on Saya's small bit of caned fish mix I use for giving Saya's joint supplements and she ate the caned fish mix ever faster then before so coconut oil must be a hit for her too!

As I try things I'll be sure to write review and the recipe with my thoughts on it. I love coconut oil myself.

Anyways here's this.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment