Thursday, September 20, 2012

Recall videos and mole digging..

Videos are taken from my 3ds so not greatest quality video better then nothing since I don't really have video camera.
First video she was in the side of the house as usual walking around the brush..

Second come video.. As you can see the backyard is nice size. no fence too. 


This is the area where wild cottontail rabbits hang out. none were there so I recalled her.


We checked the garden for anything and I saw mole evidence.. :( I told her to dig for them so she did.

She didn't found any though. Saya does love digging for them though.


This video is my favorite one she turned very quickly to come. :)


Last video

Yesterday she did a mini shiba 500 outside crazy! Wish I had 3ds with me at that time. She did came when I called her then I told her to go and have fun. hehe

Shiba inu as a breed isn't good breed for off leash work due to their prey drive, independence, and stubbornness.

I dunno why Saya does good maybe growing up with Bella helped since Bella was good influence on her and did good off leash.
Maybe it's being in the country and having good bit of land to practice on or she is good personality for it. I dunno.

I use fish fudge, dehydrated chicken hearts, string cheese or dehydrated fish and once in while hot dog bits for her recall treat.

Fish fudge is yummy to dogs I did add bit more fish then what recipe says.. I do a mix of caned mackerel, salmon and sardines I also add things like sweet potatoes, pumpkin or cooked ground liver, cooked ground turkey meat or just the fish..

It's bit squishier then a dog biscuit. I had cook it bit more with the extra fish or if I add meat or liver to it..
Here's the recipe

2 small tins tuna in water OR 1 large can salmon in
water
2 eggs
1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1.5 cups flour (all purpose, whole wheat, and oat all
work well)

Put fish (with canning water), eggs, and garlic in a
blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into bowl and add
flour, mix well. Press into a greased 9x9 baking dish
and bake at 350F for half hour. Half way through baking,
 cut into squares and continue baking. When done, allow
to cool, remove from pan and break into pre cut squares.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.

If you add anything like sweet potatoes or pumpkin or meat add extra flour or oats.

I did flour and oats..

No comments:

Post a Comment