Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Amazing grass:Chocolate green super food arrived.

Amazing greens stuff came today. :) I got it from amazon as they coarse have it for lower amount then the company selling it for.. $32.46 compared to $49.99.

I opened it up to see how it looks the powder is chocolate color since I got chocolate.. I'm thinking it'd be green if I got the original formula.

I tasted tiny bit of the powder and it tasted pretty good.
It comes with a scoop it's a little buried in the stuff.

Coarse today is day one on trying this we'll see if the claims it makes is true or not.

I do like the taste so if anything I'll get it from Amazon as it's lower priced and use to mix with my smoothies to give it a boost.

Especially with mowing season begins I'm going to be the main one mowing the fields which is a lot of work doing 16acres.. We only mow whole thing once a year.

I also got a protein bar for free it's not from amazing grass it's called kind +. I'm not one to eat protein bars, but it was free so I thought I'd try it.


                                             Ingredients of the product.
Yeah it has barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, and tons other ingredients.. Does have spirulina which I read is supposed to be good for you.

I seen spirulina and few pet supplements and read about it some..

I had my first cup with dinner.. I mixed it with milk it doesn't taste too bad not super sugary like chocolate milk, but drinkable at least.

I think it be more better blended as a smoothie.

Dinner for me was pork chop, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots yummy.

Saya had 2.24oz lamb kidney, tiny bit of sweet potato, tiny bit of caned dog mix, honest kitchen, and joint supplement. Yummy. Saya loved it of coarse.

Bella had usual kibble and bit of caned dog food mix and sweet potatoes.

Tomorrow she'll get turkey thigh and some organs and caned dog food mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment